Enrolling is fast and easy!
Are you a provider that has received a payment from Zelis Payments?
- Click “Provider Login” on www.zelis.com
- Contact a Provider Enrollment Representative at 1-877-828-8770 and please have your registration code handy (located on your fax payment cover page)
Are you a provider who has not received a payment from Zelis Payments?
- Submit a registration request online at www.zelis.com by choosing “Provider Login” and follow the steps to “Sign Up Now”
- Submit a registration request by calling the Provident Enrollment Team at 1-855-496-1571
Helpful hints for quick & easy enrollment
- Be sure to have the TIN (Tax I.D. Number) associated with the account you are registering
- Ensure you are an authorized representative of the designated provider
- Have your contact, organization and financial account information available
- Review all terms, pricing and authorization forms prior to submitting them to Zelis Payments.
Experience greater efficiency
Receive payments fast by ACH. Once enrolled, your funds are automatically deposited directly into your account.Direct deposit settles consolidated payments directly into your bank account quickly and securely.
With Zelis ACH you can manage payments from multiple payers and payer groups, who are currently sending you paper checks and remittances from a single account. Streamline your workflow with one point of connectivity for enrollment and data all while cutting down on paper-based payments waste and processing time.
Don’t limit the way data is received. Zelis Payments offers many ways to access data.
ACH allows the choice of what works best for your business:
- 835 or Explanation of Payments (EOP) are available in CSV, XLS, or PDF formats
- Receive remittances by secure download, secure FTP or secure email
Zelis Virtual Card
We partner with MasterCard to provide payments for card-based payments. Office staff simply enters the virtual card information into the card terminal to receive payments for that claim. Card numbers and Explanations of Payments can either be delivered by fax or download from the Zelis Payments secure web portal. For those few that desire paper delivery, USPS delivery is also available.
Providers receiving virtual cards have a choice:
- Receive data via EOP or even 835, CSV or XLS with fax or secure download
- Reduce office time and payment delays associated with errors
– Our consolidated card option allows payments as a single transaction per payer per day. This means reduced manual card entries and errors associated with multiple card entries each day. Give staff time back to focus on higher-value projects.
If you have additional questions regarding your payment options, please contact WellSpan EAP Client Services at 800-673-2514 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your practice is servicing a member who needs TTY assistance or you require special assistance, including accommodations for members with disabilities or limited English proficiency, please call the DT Interpreting Foreign Language number at 1-866-237-0173; or TDD/TYY at 800-654-5984 to receive assistance free of charge.